Additional Boat Details
- Stock #197071 -
This house boat is perfect for tiny home living. With new electrical, and plumbing its ready to go. Wired for surround sound. Don't miss this!
If you're looking for a unique houseboat just to park on the water, take a look at this Beautiful unique reconstructed house boat.
This boat is ready to move into and enjoy.
This is a 1965 Westmoreland Flat bottom.
This boat features very spacious living area from front to rear.
Interior of hull coated in the same antioxidant primer used on the golden gate bridge. (2011)
- Roof completely removed and redecked with 3/4 Marine Grade Plywood. (2016)
- Roof recoated with 2 layers of fiberglass chopped strand matt, 1 layer of fiberglass mesh, and a white gel coat (2016)
- Entire exterior repainted (2018)
- Brand new electrical pulled in 2016 to ABYC standards
- Closed-cell spray foam insulation in roof and walls.
- Custom floor plan designed to maximize storage, which includes 2 closets, underbed drawers and storage, hide away spice rack, and large storage areas underneath forward and aft decks.
- Custom hand painted interior made to look like vintage, weathered driftwood.
- Custom copper curtain rods with tailored blackout curtains.
- Luxury vinyl hardwood floors that are waterproof with cork backing and antimicrobial coating underneath them.
- Jalousie windows throughout boat open completely with no impedance of air flow.
- 26,000 BTU Penguin portable A/C (Saves space in off season)
- Duraflame infrared quartz fireplace heater with 3D flame effect for living room, upright heater for bedroom.
- Engine compartment heater to keep plumbing from freezing.
- Wire in place for 5.1 Surround sound, and HDMI and power in place for a projector in the living room.
- Wire in place for Stereo speakers on Aft Deck.
- 12V Dimmable LED recessed lighting throughout boat, with 4 Zone touch controller at forward and aft doors.
- 120VAC and 12VDC Marine electrical panel (2016),
- 2 30 amp inlets.
- Magnum 12V 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter (2020)
- AC Outlets with GFCI on Forward and Aft decks with weatherproof covers, in bathroom, and by kitchen sink.
- AC outlets in bedroom, and throughout main living space.
- Apartment fridge with separate freezer compartment.
- Butcher block countertops with custom cutting board sink inlay for maximum counter space.
- Blanco sink made of 80% granite with dish drain area in kitchen (Resistant to scratches, stains, and all household acids and alkali solution. Heat resistant up to 536 degrees)
- Custom storage throughout kitchen, including many Rev-A-Shelf cabinet accesories.
- Dreamline aquafold 32 shower with glass bifold door.
- Waterfall low-pressure showerhead.
- 6 Gallon EcoSmart Hot water heater.
- Queen Size 10 CoolGel Memory foam mattress.
- Custom Built barn door in bathroom.
- Nature's Head composting toilet installed, however easily convertible to flushable marine toilet.
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 538-7803 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Take a look at ALL ***140 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!