Additional Boat Details
Single console with 25 gal livewell at rear of driver bench seat. Lengthwise bench seat storage on port side. Front fishing deck with pole seat and Minn Kota autopilot/copilot trolling motor. Bow under-deck storage for trolling motor battery/anchor/etc.
Twin 3.5 gal tanks at rear with center post seat at rear.
Humminbird grey display LCD fishfinder, Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 50lb trolling motor w/auto pilot and copilot.
replaced wiring in entire boat. Common ground setup and fused Sea Dog Line switch panel. Fused/proper trolling motor connection with quick disconnect connector. All electrical in full working order... (RPM gauge dash light not hooked up but works.)
Will come with oars, 2 new Interstate marine batteries, new fuel line (not installed), 4 pole holders, first aid kit, extinguisher, (2) 3.5 gal fuel tanks, 2 pole seats, 1 anchor.
• Boat is completely dry/no leaks
• Minn Kota Power Drive V2 w/ 50lb thrust with auto-pilot and co-pilot
• New electric fused control panel
• New steering wheel, new rack and pinion steering system
• Humminbird fish finder (fully functioning, but buttons are worn off)
• Boat completely re-wired using 12 and 14 gauge wiring.
• 2 new Interstate marine batteries with less than 10 hours use on each
• Marine carpet
• 25 gal live well with timed aeration and pump out
• Twin new 3.5 gal Honda fuel tanks
• New fuel line (included but not installed)
• Rear fuel tank/battery deck floor replaced with new, marine epoxy treated plywood
• Everything fully functioning*. (just dash light for rpm gauge not hooked up but works)
• Includes accessories (1 anchor with rope, 2 float cushions, 2 bumpers, 2 oars
• New cup holder inserts
• 2 Seats in good condition.
• All bolts replaced with stainless steel bolts.
• New guide rollers, including a self-centering main guide.
• Skids replaced with pressure treated/marine sealed wood and new carpet
• New winch/nylon strap/hook
• Tires have one more season before needing replacing
• New galv-steel tire covers/wheel wells.
Slight voids in lower part of transom that were treated/epoxy filled and transom top capped with a 3/8” aluminum billet.
A repaired ding that was re-damaged slightly in hull above water line on left-front corner of bow of boat.
A repaired 1.5’ crack by previous owner in rear right gunwale on top.
Motor Notes: Honda 15 HP (extended transom) 4 stroke motor
• *Will run with simple tune-up… comes with a backup carburetor that will allow it to fire right up once installed.
• Boat has a standard size transom. So, replacing this motor with a 30- 40HP motor with a standard size for its transom would take this boat to the next level.
• 1.5” ding in right horizontal running blade in lower unit. Prop is in good condition.