Additional Boat Details
Wedgeport 37, Novi
Heavy Duty Commercial Work Boat - expertly finished out for comfortable recreational cruising.
The Sharon Elaine is an exceptional Downeast style Fishing Trawler. This 37’ Wedgeport Novi hull built by Wedgeport Boats LTD in Nova Scotia and custom finished for comfort and serious tuna fishing capability along with it’s no nonsense design compliment it’s go anywhere, go anytime capability.
The extraordinary engine room mechanicals access combined with her fishing capabilities and exceptional custom interior woodwork, cabinetry and finishes make this vessel a must see. Please email for additional pictures firstname.lastname@example.org
• Open, Expansive Cockpit deck, 15’ beam complete with Tuna Fighting Chair, rod holders, outriggers, etc.
• Oak Trimmed Cabin with custom built-in appointments:
o Rear Port side - L-shaped Custom built in Couch and storage below, sleeps two.
o Forward port side full wrap around Galley with propane stove w/oven, sink and apartment size refrigerator.
o Starboard - Settee with full depth draws under, sleeps one. At the end of the settee is the entertainment center with TV and counter top above.
o Helm station exterior access door, instrument panel, electronics overhead and electrical panel behind the helm seat.
o Forward cabin with a double bed, hanging locker, full size head with sink, toilet and full stand up shower.
• Single Volvo TAMD63, 6 cylinder, 370 HP, FWC, with approx. 1342 hours.
• Lugger / Northern Lights 5KW Generator
• Twin Disc 5061 1.75:1 reduction gear.
• Heavy Duty Hydraulic Steering System with Edson S/S steering wheel.
• Dry stack exhaust.
• Sidepower 4hp thruster.
• Dyna Quad bronze 4 bladed prop mounted on a 2.25" S/S shaft.
• Racor fuel filter
• Step down Engine room where everything is accessible.
• Large Bus heater runs off engine cooling when underway.
• Cruising speed: 9–10 knots @ 2000 RPM @ 6 gph; 12 knots @ 2150 RPM (600-mile range).