Additional Boat Details
I am asking $38,500 obo for this boat that was purchase 9/19/19 and the engine was added as an upgrade from the 150 fourstroke in 2020 so the 200 has a very low 40 miles of use. Call 925-784-1387. Big potential savings avoiding prep and freight plus many additional upgrades listed below.
You can learn about the Tracker at this URL.
Here are the selected options added to the base system of this boat. Total package list price equals $40,540. (excludes prep $375 and freight $1150)
- Mercury 200 XL Pro XL V8 fourstroke (** [b]DTS model[/b])
- Custom canvas cover with nylon tie downs
- Bimini top
Additional options valued over $4,700:
- Trolling motor upgrade to Ultrex 60” 24v 80lbs with MDI and iPilot link GPS
- Ultrex Sunken foot pedal box
- Bow RAM mount
- Console RAM mount
- 4th Battery
- upgraded boat buckles
- Battery system
- Rod buckles
- Console steering wheel trim lever that supports DTS
- Bow to console network system (ethernet cables, Y-cables, hub)
- Spare tire for trailer
- Two extra butt seats, third saddle seat
- Two rod holders, two 3-rod vertical holders, 2 extra storage trays (all Versatrack compatible)
Please note: Lowrance Hook2 7” Tripleshot Transducer and GPS was removed from the boat so you can add whatever electronics you'd like and leverage the already installed network. See attached pics, can send more for anyone seriously interested.
There are minor paint scuffs from normal use and wear, no major dents. Prop has minor chips. Engine was properly broken in and the first 20-hour service was complete at a Mercury certified dealer. This boat easily hits 50 MPH.