Additional Boat Details
From bow to stern:
- In the bow the collision bulkhead that makes a big storage room
- An empty space, ready to install a bathroom and shower
- The front cabin with 4 bunk beds, one single bed and a dinette
- The wheelhouse on top of the fuel tanks
- The engine room with 2 wonderful MWM-Diesel engines
- Washroom and kitchen
- Aft cabin with a double bed, sofa, and davenport
- A nice cockpit, the place to be in sunny weather
Gas stove with 3 flames, fridge, sink
Radio, Depth Finder
This beautiful and unique boat was built shortly after WW2, in 1951, for the Rhine River Patrol. As the first of 22 built, she patrolled the Rhine and adjacent rivers in Europe. After the handover to the then established Bundeswehr in 1958, she was used by the Germans until the beginning of the 90ties, when she was decommissioned and sold to private. I bought her 1992 and since then had many, many beautiful trips on European waterways. Now it’s time for other projects and I offer her to another enthusiast of historic boats.
Her home base today is in Burgundy in France. She always impresses with her beautiful lines and amazes people wherever she shows up. She is still in more or less original state. The exterior was not changed at all, the interior was partially softly adapted to civilian passengers. So, her beautiful lines and her character remain unchanged.
During renovation work, in order to renew the papers, the following works were done:
- Renovation of the complete hull, including new painting
- Painting of the bilges
- New fuel tanks (Inox)
- Revision and acceptance of the starting air bottles
- New collision bulkhead
- New shaft-bearings on the propeller shafts
That boat is a beauty for an enthusiast, a fan of technique and a handyman. She has potential to be further civilized,
More information and pictures on her homepage "www.ms-jasmin.ch" or on the dealers page "https://h2ofrance.com/for-sale/vedette-hitzler-jasmin-motor-cruisers"