Additional Boat Details
OCELOT is an excellent example of the 38' Whisper Jet built at Ted Hood's Little Harbor Yacht Yard in Rhode Island.
Launched in 1999, the second owner acquired the boat in 2013 after substantial mechanical service.
Top cruising speed is 30+knts.
In 2015/16, OCELOT was also SIGNIFICANTLY updated - well over $80K has been put in to this beautiful yacht over the last year and half.
OCELOT has always been professionally maintained, and serviced. She has the Joystick Control System JSC3200TJ with integrated bow thruster, with air conditioning and a new Garmin 7212 touch screen plotter.
Recent Updates Include:
• Joystick Control System JSC3200TJ
o Installation of complete system and sea trial.
o The JSC3200TJ System comes with a 3-year warranty.
o This is a direct swap-out CPU and it is plug-and-play
• 6 New Batteries
o New England Batteries 2 - G27M DEKA Batteries, 4 G31DT DEKA Batteries
• Outside Bright Work - Sanded and fresh 7 coats
• Repair starboard hydraulic control valve for jet drive and bucket control
• Repair of Mathers Control on starboard side
• New Hydraulic pump belts
• Oil changed in both main engines
• Change of oil filters both main engines
• Change of fuel filters both main engines
• Change of air filters both main engines
• Change of zincs both main engines
• Cleaned hydraulic valve packs
• All fluids checked weekly
• Replace center & stbd wiper blades
• Wax and buff hull
• Repaint hail
• Replace clamp style anode ring on jet nozzle
• Port & Stbd jet drive parts soda blast
• Full service on jet drive
• Replace Oil change pump
• Cleaned Bilges
• Repair corroded areas near water pump
• Cleaned terminals: Ignition and main leads
• Port side outboard aft engine mounts replaced mount and fasteners
• Clean all terminals showing signs of wear; replaced connections on outboard side of port engine
• Repaired Port side exhaust elbow
• Repaired stuck black water Y-valve on overboard
• Repaired non-working gauge on head (next to toilet)
• Repaired non-working galley ceiling lights
• Troubleshoot radar electronic interface on helm
• Repair Autopilot
• Repair no power at KVH Compass
• Repair exposed wires on MIC cord
• Install stereo - connect with current speakers
The Cockpit has aft transom bench-style seating. The Helm deck area has a teak deck with Helm Station and power-adjusting Stidd chair to starboard and an L-shaped entertainment/dining settee/nav station to port. Accommodations below include an open Salon with V-berth/ Double forward, Head with shower aft to port and barely used Galley. Cedar lined hanging lockers and drop-down Dinette berth, very comfortable and versatile; this is a beautifully finished Yacht.
OCELOT has a custom hardtop with eisenglass & canvas removable sides, Awlgripped toe rails, varnished cockpit coaming and trim. The interior is finished with a cherry hull sheathing and cherry interior trim and cabinetry with teak and holly sole.
• • 12k BTU Marineair Air-conditioning system
• 2014,2015,2017 Jet Drive service just completed
• 30A Dockside power connection
• Beam 12 ft 6 in Max Draft 1 ft 10 in
• Comes w/ Rubber Dinghy
• Engine Hours 900
• Engine Make Yanmar Engine Model 6-cylinder TA
• Engine Year 1999
• Fuel Capacity 300 gal
• Fuel Diesel
• Full custom yard cover
• Full stern seating & teak decks
• Has two life boats (can be negotiated)
• Hull Material Fiberglass
• Joystick Control System JSC3200TJ
• Larger 420 hp Yanmar diesel engines
• Length Overall 38 ft Holding Tank Size 30 gal
• Number of Engines 2
• Sleeps 5-6 Comfortably
• Varnished interior windshield
• Water Capacity 65 gal