Additional Boat Details
FEATURES: Sleeps 4 in Cabin below, bathroom with shower. Perfect boat for overnight trips, Radio/CD with Blue Tooth and remote, AMP with Large Rockville Sub-Woofer (excellent sound addition), 12 volt plus 30AMP shore power cord, AC, stove, refrigerator, water, GPS, extended dive platform off the back great for scuba diving.
Trailer: 2021 Brand New Custom Made Trailer specific for this Boat fabricated by (All American Trailers) Bad 2 The Bone Trailers, INC. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Basically a Rebuilt Motor during COVID-19 between 2019 through 2020 - Mercruiser 250 (approximately 400 hours on the boat itself)
• Power Steering Drained/Changed
• New Steering Cable (replaced)
• New Impellers (with New Impeller Pump) – cooling system
• New Trim Cylinders X 2
• New Ball Flush Valve (Seacock)
• Replaced Gimble bearings (alignment)
• Change Oil Regularly (Every Two Years)
• Replaced All Seals to the Outdrive
• New Water Pump (cooling system)
• Shift Cable Bellows (Replaced)
• Rebuilt High Performance Carburetor
• New Distributer with new Plug Lines & Plugs
• New Starter
• New Serpentine Belt replaced
• New Steering Cable
• New TACHOMETER Gauge
• New Voltmeter Gauge
• OEM MerCruiser Exhaust Manifold & Riser Kit
• Head Job (Both Replaced)
* All Work Completed by Certified Marine Mechanic can provide name and number to conduct follow-up if needed.
PRICE: Asking $28,500.00 (serious inquires only) contact Brian at (786) 514-3835 for additional details. Will consider and negotiate transporting the boat for agreed upon fee.
Boat is turnkey, maintenance is constantly kept up. Boat is also started routinely on a weekly basis. This boat was initially utilized as a lake Boat in Tennessee before making its way to South Florida. Another amazing feature is that this boat has a Fresh Water Flush attached to remove that nasty salt water with a direct line to the cooling system to allow the boat to be started out of the water without Boat Motor Flusher (ear muffs) being attached, makes it very convenient for starting on dry land.