Additional Boat Details
- Stock #241655 -
BENETEAU 423 - Well Maintained & Highly Optioned Owners Version 423
This Beneteau 423 is Very Well Maintained and LOADED with options and updates.
This a Northern boat that is pulled and put in dry storage for the winter.
The Original owner added almost every option. This includes a low-hours on the Master Volt Whisper 3kw generator, double A/C units, and teak decks.
Very low hours on the Yanmar 4JH4E diesel engine as this has been used as a local coastal cruiser.
The interior was just reupholstered to match the original.
2018 Doyle sails in great condition.
The Owner also just replaced the waste lines and put in a new 12 B&G chart plotter.
Down the companionway steps, you'll discover an interior design that will delight the most demanding cruiser.
In the salon, the large U-shaped settee to starboard surrounds an expandable table for serving meals to up to seven.
The table drops to convert to a double berth.
To port is another settee that can serve as a single sea berth.
Storage is abundant throughout the salon.
The L-shaped galley to starboard of the companionway features a 3-burner Force 10 propane range & oven, microwave, large front opening refrigeration, and a separate top-loading freezer, double deep SS sinks, and plenty of storage cabinets.
To port of the companionway is the second head, convenient for access from the salon or cockpit.
A large forward-facing nav station to port features plenty of storage and access to electric panels and electronics.
In the forward master cabin, there's a comfortable centerline berth with an innerspring mattress, a sitting area, and two bureau drawers under the berth. This stateroom also features a private master head, sink, and shower.
Aft there is another private stateroom next to the salon enclosed head.
- B&G 12 Multifunction Display with remote operation from cell or tablet devices (2020)
- Raymarine E80 at the Nav Station
- Raymarine Radar Dome
- Raymarine ST-60 Tridata Knot, Log, Depth
- Raymarine ST-60 WindMachine (Speed & Direction)
- Raymarine ST6001+ Linear Type 1 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ DSC & RAM mic
- Stereo USB sound system w/ flip-up 7 Display
- Flat Screen Smart TV with Bullet Antenna
Sails, Sail Handling & Canvas
- 2018 Doyle In-mast Furling Mainsail
- 2018 Doyle 140% Bi-Radial Furling Genoa with UV Strip & Foam Luff
- ProFurl headsail furler
- 2 Lewmar # 48 CST Chrome Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar # 40 Halyard Winches with 1 powered
- Halyards, Vang, Mainsheet, Reefs All Led Aft
- 5 Spinlock XT Stoppers
- Solid Boom Vang
- 40 Amp Battery Charger
- AGM Starter battery (2017)
- AGM Battery bank of 2 (2017)
- 30 Amp Shore Power inlet with 50' Shore Power Cord
- 110V and 12V Electrical Panels at Nav Station
- 7 110V Outlets
Beneteau Factory Options
- Painted Hull
- 2 Air Conditioning Units
- Teak Deck, Cockpit seats, and swim platform
- Volvo Folding Prop
- Medium Draft 5' 7 Keel
- Winch Upgrades
- Electric Flush Toilet forward
- Upgraded Cushions
- Dual-Heated Engine & 110Volt Hot water
THIS ONE HAS IT ALL !!
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
This listing is new to market. Any reasonable offer may be accepted. Submit an offer today!
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results. Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 538-7803 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Take a look at ALL ***196 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!